b ) Types , purpose and operation of Cookies
c ) How to disable the Cookies and Web Bugs in major browsers
d ) What happens if cookies are disabled
This website is using "Cookies" , and similar devices (hereinafter Cookies ) . Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record user activities in a particular website or all websites , apps and / or web services floreselcale.es (hereinafter the Service) . The primary purpose of cookies is to provide the user faster access to the different services of the web access . In addition, Cookies are used to track along the buying process in order to improve user experience
Registered Users who register or have logged in, may benefit from more personalized services and targeted to your profile , thanks to the combination of the data stored in cookies with personal data used at the time of registration. These users expressly authorize the use of this information for the purpose indicated , without prejudice to their right to reject or disable cookies.
This site also uses Web Bugs which are tiny and transparent images embedded in emails. When the user opens the email , the image is downloaded along with the other contents of the email and reveals whether a particular email has been opened or not , and the IP address from which you downloaded . This site may use this information to gather statistics and to perform analytical studies on the reception of your emails by users .
Own cookies used on this website:
- OsCsid: Used to keep the session open with the server.
- Avisopc: Used to show reporting on cookies policy .
b ) Types , purpose and operation of Cookies:
Cookies , in terms of their permanence, may be divided into permanent or session cookies . The first expire when the user closes the browser. The expire in seconds when the objective function for serving or when manually deleted is met.
Additionally , depending on your goal, Cookies may be classified as follows :
COOKIES PERFORMANCE : This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so no need to reconfigure the service every time you visit . For example , in this type include:
- Adjusting volume of audio or video players .
- The transmission of video that are compatible with your browser.
- The objects stored in the " shopping cart " in the E -commerce services such as shops .
GEO- LOCATION OF COOKIES : These cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location .
COOKIES FOR REGISTRATION: The registration Cookies are generated once the user is registered or subsequently opened its session, and are used to identify you on the Services with the following objectives :
- Keeping the user identified so that if you close a service , the browser or the computer and at another time or another day reenters the Service will continue identified , thus facilitating navigation without having to login . This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the feature " close session" , so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service User will have to login to be identified .
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain Services , for example, to enter a contest .
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user is logged into a service with a social network credentials , authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie to remember your identity and ensures access to the Services until it expires . The user can delete this Cookie and revoke access to social networking services by updating your preferences on specific social network .
COOKIES FOR ANALYSIS : Each time a user visits a service , a tool from an external provider ( Google Analytics) generates an analytic cookie on the user's computer . This Cookie is generated only in the visit, will in future visits to this website Services to identify anonymous visitors . The main objectives to be achieved are :
- Allow anonymous users identify boaters through the "Cookie " ( identifies browsers and devices , not people ) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time .
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeated visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register with this website, the "Cookie " will never linked to any personal data that can identify you . Such Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of users on the site.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. Also enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called " __utma " and " __utmz " to collect information anonymously and report on trends websites without identifying individual users. More information on cookies and Google Analytics privacy information
c ) How to disable the Cookies and Web Bugs in the major browsers :
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies a particular Service .
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings on Cookies. These adjustments typically located on the ' Options ' or ' Preferences ' menu of your browser. You can also set your browser or email manager and install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs are downloaded when you open an email .
This site provides guidance to the user about the steps to access the setup menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers :
- Internet Explorer: Tools - > Internet Options -> Privacy - > Settings.
For more information, please refer to the Microsoft support or Help browser .
- Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, please refer to the Mozilla support or Help browser .
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings .
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser .
- Safari: Preferences - > Security.
For more information, please refer to the Apple Support or Help browser .
d ) What happens if cookies are disabled:
Some features of the Services will be disabled , for example , remain identified , keep shopping at the " shopping cart " in an e- commerce service , receive information for your location or viewing some videos.
This website may modify this Policy Cookies based on laws, regulations , or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , so the users who visit this section periodically advised legislative requirements .
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy , Users can communicate using the web or via email to registered users .